Rubin Kazan v Shamrock Rovers 1/1
Malmo v AZ Alkmaar 2
Metallist Kharkiv v Austria Wien 1 and over 2,5 combined goals scored
Maribor v Club Brugge 2 either
at halftime or fulltime (Brugge were 0:3 down till the 75th minute...just to win 4:3. Casual.)
Sporting Braga v Birmingham City over 2,5 goals
Sporting Braga v Birmingham City over 2,5 goals
Stade Rennais v Udinese over
2,5 goals
Celtic v Atletico Madrid both
teams to score
Standard Liege v Hannover 1
either at halftime or fulltime
Vorskla Poltava v FC Copenhagen exactly 4 goals
Rapid Bucuresti v Hapoel Tel-Aviv both teams to score
Tottenham v PAOK Salonika 1 to
score over 1,5 goals (PAOK were reported to have parked an entire bus depot in its box).
Also, this being the last set of forecasts in November, a little round-up is due; out of 68 games I got 39 right which leaves me with a 57% correct results. To put it in perspective, if that number would appear on my diploma I'd probably struggle to find employment.
In a rather funny game at Old Trafford (were Palace inflicted yet another painful defeat on United, this time eliminating them from the Carling Cup), Darren Ambrose scored an absolute stunner:
And, as Movember is coming to an end, I think QPR's own Shaun Derry should be awarded a special prize as he really pulls off the American biker look (with everything it entails):
'Yes sir, here's my wallet, would you like my house keys too?'
I think I'll concentrate on something I've been willing to write over the next few days so no tips tomorrow but hopefully I'll be able to put in a few for the weekend!
Also, this being the last set of forecasts in November, a little round-up is due; out of 68 games I got 39 right which leaves me with a 57% correct results. To put it in perspective, if that number would appear on my diploma I'd probably struggle to find employment.
In a rather funny game at Old Trafford (were Palace inflicted yet another painful defeat on United, this time eliminating them from the Carling Cup), Darren Ambrose scored an absolute stunner:
And, as Movember is coming to an end, I think QPR's own Shaun Derry should be awarded a special prize as he really pulls off the American biker look (with everything it entails):
'Yes sir, here's my wallet, would you like my house keys too?'
I think I'll concentrate on something I've been willing to write over the next few days so no tips tomorrow but hopefully I'll be able to put in a few for the weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment