Despite spending most of time reading
about/ watching/ discussing football, I'm still a final year student
so excuse the lack of any write-up regarding the today's games. I
sometimes need to do some work and catch up on some sleep too...I
know, how cliche, right? Regular service should be resumed for the
weekend games. Below are...you know the drill by now.
Bayer Leverkusen v Chelsea (23.11,
19:45) X at either halftime or fulltime (1.62)
Valencia v Racing Genk (23.11, 19:45)
Roberto Soldado to score at any time (1.35)
Arsenal v Borussia Dortmund (23.11,
19:45) over 2,5 goals (1.83)
Marseille v Olympiakos Piraeus
(23.11, 19:45) under 2,5 goals (1.83)
Zenit St. Petersburg v A.P.O.E.L.
Nicosia (23.11, 17:00) 2:1, 3:1, 4:1 (4.40)
Shakhtar Donetsk v FC Porto (23.11,
19:45) both teams to score (1,65)
BATE Borisov v Viktoria Plzen (23.11,
18:00) 1 (2.15)
AC Milan v Barcelona (23.11, 19:45)
1X (2.00)
Legia Warsaw v Zagłębie Lubin
(23.11, 17:30) 1 (1.40)
No comments:
Post a Comment