I've taken on as well as some truly shocking results. Not that I'm looking for excuses here...
Secondly, Craig Gardner's stunner against Wigan is....nowhere to be found on the Internet. Weird that you can find all highlights from the Bruce era but the ones after O'Neill has taken over and Sunderland are actually playing well (for a change) are virtually non-existent. Conspiracy?
Thirdly, I've recently started consulting betfair for odds so if it's not indicated then - from now on - these are taken from there (single market, too).
Everton v Bolton (04.01, 20:00) under 3,5 goals (1.41)
Newcastle v Manchester United (04.01, 20:00) 2 (1.73) ALTERNATIVELY, provided he plays (even though apparently he's back I still have my reservations), Wayne Rooney to score at any time (2.16)
Barcelona v Osasuna (04.01, 19:00) over 2,5 goals (1.3)
Real Sociedad v Malllorca (04.01, 21:00) 1 (2.08)
Finally, yesterday's round-up:
Real Madrid v Malaga 1 and over 2,5 goals
Wigan v Sunderland over 1,5 goals
Tottenham v WBA 1
Man City v Liverpool X (City responded far better than I've expected, despite being the inferior team for large parts of the first half; Liverpool could find some consolation - albeit minimal - in the way Henderson and Downing linked up a few times)
No comments:
Post a Comment